Learn how to thrive in the changing world of work
Digital technology now touches almost every aspect of our personal and professional lives.
On this course, you’ll explore the meaning of digital and how it’s changing the way we work and live. You’ll discover digital’s impact on industries and jobs and consider the opportunities and challenges it brings.
To thrive in the digital workplace, adapting to these new challenges is key. In the second part of this course, you’ll develop a skill to do just that–the growth mindset.
You’ll explore what a growth mindset is, the steps you can take to develop your own, and how a growth mindset can help you reach your full potential in work and life.
What topics will you cover?
- The meaning of digital.
- How digital is integrated into our day-to-day lives.
- How digital is changing the world of work and the opportunities and challenges this brings.
- The meaning of a growth mindset and how it can help you reach your full potential and thrive in the digital workplace.
- Re-framing setbacks and challenges to view them as an opportunity to learn and improve.
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe the meaning of the term "digital"
- Explain how digital is changing the way we live and work
- Demonstrate an understanding of the opportunities and challenges these digital changes bring
- Describe the meaning of a growth mindset
- Identify how you can develop your own growth mindset
- Explore how a growth mindset can enable you to learn new skills and thrive in the digital world of work
Week 1: Introduction to Digital for Work and Life-Getting started
1.1 Welcome to the course
1.2 Protecting yourself online
1.3 Meet the team
1.4 Welcome to Week 1
Week 1: Digital for life
Week 1: Digital for work
Week 1: Weekly roundup
Week 2: Developing a Growth Mindset – How our brains help us learn
Week 2: Different Mindsets
Week 2: Approaching Setbacks
Week 2: Weekly Round-up
Earn a Certificate
Add this certificate to your resume to demonstrate your skills & increase your chances of getting noticed.